June 20, 2018 – Mackinac Island, MI
C-Suite/Senior Leader Retreat
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM ATTENDING
Senior healthcare leaders of all levels of education and experience will benefit from attending the retreat.
This one-day leadership retreat is designed to facilitate learning, interactive networking, and idea generation around today’s healthcare leadership challenges. The topics for this retreat are based on a survey of senior healthcare executives.
FOCUS LEARNING MODULES
Based on a survey of senior healthcare executives, the topics for this retreat are:
• Gaining Synergy through a Defined Leadership Bundle (aka “this is how we lead around here”)
• Great Executive Behaviors for Leading a Great Organization (aka “this is how leaders behave around here”)
FACILITATED LEARNING PAUSES
• Organization Resiliency: A Strategy for Change Management
• Transitioning from Volume to Value
• Healthy Lunch
• Training Materials (hard copy & electronic)
• Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #16063, for 5.0 Contact Hours
Conference registration deadline: Friday, June 8, 2018
Mission Point, One Lakeshore Drive, Mackinac Island, MI (906) 847-3000
Room reservations at Capstone conference rate at Mission Point ends May 31, 2018.
Room- $159.00 per night Suite- $ 264.00 per night