Discover the "5 Shifts" that lead healthcare organizations to top-ranking, award-winning results.
Do you need to gain control over results? Power your strategies? Transform your organization?
For healthcare organizations desiring to achieve peak operating results while executing on strategies for the future, Capstone desires to be your partner to equip and engage leaders and employee-driven teams to move your organization forward and higher. Faster.
Over the past decade, Capstone’s Framework for Achieving Great Results© has guided healthcare organizations to create top-ranking, award-winning results.
We offer Essential, Premier, and Concierge levels of transformational support via a partnership.
The essential assessment, planning and execution support your organization needs to get started and to keep moving forward and higher. Faster.
A great option for organizations that are highly motivated to be great, yet are faced with a limited budget.
- Assessment: Remote Study of Processes, Systems, Structures, Results, and Learning Needs
- Planning: Customized Team Structure in Alignment with Key Strategic Priorities
- Planning: Annual Action Plans for Each Team and Leadership Development
- Execution: Remote and On-Site Support for Team Action Plan and Leadership Plan Initiation
- Execution: Remote Coaching of Steering Team (monthly x3 and then every 6 months)
- Execution: Online Access to Partner-Only Resources
- Execution: Remote team-specific coaching events/offerings
- Execution: Access to eLearning courses via CapstoneEDU
- Execution: 50% discounts for registrations for Capstone public training offerings
Add the on-site support of Capstone’s experienced Transformation Advisors.
Our most popular partnership support level includes everything in Essential, plus:
- Execution: On-Site two-day Leadership Immersion Training
- Execution: Increased Remote Coaching of Steering Team (monthly x6 months and then every quarter)
- Execution: On-Site Team Coaching (one-day per year)
A level of transformation support that gets personal – it’ll feel like you’ve added a team of experts to your team.
This elite partnership support level includes everything in Premium, plus:
- Assessment: On-Site Initial Assessment Activities
- Assessment: On-Site Re-Assessment Activities
- Planning: Added customization of Annual Action Plans and Leadership Development Plans based on on-site assessment activities
- Execution: Increased Remote Coaching of Steering Team (monthly)
- Execution: Increased On-Site Team Coaching (one-day 2x per year)
- Execution: Increased On-Site Leadership Training (one-day 2x per year)
- Execution: Concierge-level remote support (e.g., phone calls, emails) for teams and leaders
- Execution: Two free registrations at each Capstone public training offering
Take your healthcare organization higher and forward – faster – when you adopt the Framework for Achieving Great Results.
Aligning with your key strategic priorities, an employee-driven team structure helps you reach specific goals. This structure inspires highly-engaged employees to contribute in highly-impactful ways.
Placed in the hands of employees and leaders, our framework’s solutions focus on creating alignment and ownership with your strategies to generate desired results.
- Create Ownership
- Create Strategies
- Create Alignment
An exciting vision deserves an enhanced strategy. Capstone Leadership Solutions partners with your organization to bridge the gap between your current situation and your preferred state of excellence. In the face of internal and external challenges, our customized strategic planning services help you develop a methodology that will revitalize your organization—and your community.
Ready to take the next step toward improving the health of your organization? Start your transformative journey with us and discover the framework you need to reach success.
Kyle BakkumVernon Memorial Hospital
We had a strategic plan but it always remained on the shelf. That’s why I applaud Capstone. They reminded us that the journey to success starts with the strategic plan. Ours was developed over a decade ago, so with their help, we were able to sit down with board members and staff to assess the problem areas of our organization. Capstone trained us and gave us the information we needed to create new mission and vision statements, along with a better strategic plan. Plus, they ensure it stays alive and helps us meet current goals. From general staff meetings to meetings within a specific department, we always start by looking at our strategic plan. Now, it’s easy to note where we are and how we’re scoring.
Kyle BakkumVernon Memorial Hospital
The enthusiasm that Jane and Sue bring is infectious. As we listened to them share experiences and relay how they see the benefits to their framework, we knew their strategy would be more than advantageous to our patients and organization. Now that we’ve returned, implemented these practices, and witnessed the positive effects, the benefits are substantial.
Terry LerashCEO at Scheurer Hospital
We worked with other well-known professional development consultants, who delivered great insights and had wonderful customer service. But they had no experience in patient care. So for us, it was essential to choose Capstone. In fact, I read Jane and Sue’s book prior to working with them and was thoroughly impressed with their distinct approach and genuine familiarity with rural healthcare.
Tim JohnsonEaton Rapids Medical Center
Capstone Leadership Solutions far exceeded our expectations. Prior to bringing them in, we had low patient satisfaction scores. And within two years of our journey, we became number one in the state of Michigan. At the time, were only looking to raise our scores—but we went straight to the top.
Jess TylerAccess Intelligence
We’ve had the pleasure of working with Capstone Leadership Solutions since 2014. They have a remarkable ability to make the session content come alive; they are engaging and really hit home the topics that are at the forefront for nurse leaders today. I always expect a full session room when their name appears in our program.
Cindy Olli, BSN, RN, NE-BCFormer CNO Schoolcraft Memorial Hospital
Prior to our partnership with Capstone Leadership Solutions, our organization struggled with issues such as communication, accountability, and strategic planning. We had competent and dedicated employees seeking guidance and direction in these areas. Through their teaching methods, we have made operational improvements and cultural changes that have inspired and transformed our staff.
Looking for someone to inspire and motivate your audience? Our Capstone co-founders are professionally trained to deliver engaging keynotes to healthcare leaders, frontline staff, and physicians on a vast array of topics.
Every team should have leaders who are equipped with the best solutions. Bring inspiration, positivity, and results-oriented strategies to your organization through one of our training events.