Sue Tetzlaff would love to facilitate your strategy development. With two decades of strategic planning experience, Sue can help your organization develop a strategy that will come alive in your entire organization and community.
Sue believes that strategic plans are not documents to be developed solely in the board room and C-Suite and then sit on a shelf – strategies are best developed and executed with stakeholder involvement and engagement. She specializes in facilitating strategic planning, board, medical staff and leadership retreats.
Sue has a passion for not-for profit healthcare organizations and independent medical practices – and a special interest in rural healthcare.
- Create clarity for the retreat objectives
- Create an agenda to meet the established retreat objectives
- Recommend approaches that can produce better results
- Conduct pre-retreat key stakeholder interviews
- Provide on-site facilitation so that key leaders can participate in the planning discussions and activities
- Facilitate the retreat to keep everyone “on task”, “on target”, and “on time”
- Prepare a follow up report documenting the outcomes of the retreat
- Conduct an evaluation/critique of the planning session so that future events can benefit from the critique
- Recommendations for a leadership framework for successfully executing strategies
“Facilitator made this a success!”
“We’ve needed to do this and the timing was right. Facilitation was very effective.”
“I thought the preliminary materials, the agenda, the structure of the discussion was all very well done. The facilitator was great. I have worked with a few and she is one of the best.”
“Thought it was great. Brought together thinking of the board, management and some physicians.”
Let’s Work Together. Sue Tetzlaff is ready to assist you with your Strategic Planning, Request a Quote.